Saturday, 20 February 2016

spring fair 2016 ...

fab light display on one of the stands - photo courtesy ©JamJarLights

... Every year in February I like to take a trip to Birmingham to go and walk the Spring Fair at the NEC. It's an amazing show choc full of fabulous products waiting to hit the shop floors. As it's such a huge show, covering everything from Homewares to Jewellery and Kids Toys to Christmas Products, I tend to prioritise what I'm going to see. I always make sure I check out the contemporary halls as they are so much fun, and another must-do is checking out the WGSN trend report shows for 2016-17. I met some great people this year as I pootled around the halls, and they very kindly let me take a few photos of their stands as I went, so I thought it would be fun to write up a few posts this week highlighting some of the fab products I spotted.

... One company I came across was JamJar Lights, (they can be found at www.jamjarlights.com) who have just created a great new app which allows you to custom design your own lighting designs. Fabulous! More photos to follow tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment