Friday, 26 June 2015

going with the Flow ...




... A little while back, the lovely folks at Flow magazine contacted me saying they would like to print my 'Believe in Yourself' quote in an edition of their publication Flow Weekly ... I was super thrilled to be asked & my copy arrived in the post yesterday. I'm really excited to be able to share some photos on the blog today as well as a few answers to a few questions they asked me too:

Who are you?
My name is Bee and I am an Illustrator. I work from my little 'Design Hive' studio from home. I live in the heart of the UK near to the countryside. I share my workspace with my husband and the view from our window looks out over our garden.

What does this quote mean to you personally?
I love this quote because its something that can apply to everyone, whoever we are, wherever we live and whatever we may do. I believe self-belief is so important ... if we are allowed to dream and believe strongly enough, we can find magical places in our lives for both ourselves and others.

What do you like about quotes?
They can be so inspirational and encouraging. They can have profound and positive effects on our lives. They can make us think.

Where do you find them?
In all sorts of places: books, sometimes written on walls and there is a great source of quotes on pinterest! I think my favourite place is on the windows at the waiting room at our village train station where some lovely, amusing quotes have been beautifully etched and painted onto the glass!

Are you inspired by another illustrator?
Not one person so much, but mainly in everyday things and the assortment of things I collect and keep around me. My kids are a great source of inspiration! I always have ideas buzzing round in my head. I love an eclectic mix of everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment