Monday, 5 January 2015

Happy New Year...

©beebrown 2015
...Hello, hello...and Happy New Year to each and everyone of you!... 2015 is finally here and here's some jolly artwork to welcome in the next 12 months of open possibility ... Thank you so much for bearing with me whilst I have had my head down, beavering away on my special project (and then having a good old rest for a couple of weeks at the end of it!)... but I've re-surfaced again now and am filled with new energy and enthusiasm for sharing news from the Hive for 2015...(and I can reveal some uber exciting news soon too)...So here's to a new and exciting start for all of us...Welcome, welcome 2015!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you Bee! Good to have you back!! Look forward to hearing your exciting news x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!...all to be revealed on Monday 19th! x

    ReplyDelete