Friday, 10 October 2014

putting the buzz into 'B'...

...Lisa Congdon's new book 'Art INC' arrived this morning...it promises to be packed full with info & advice for emerging artists/designers (just like me!) to getting a successful brand and creative career properly established. I'm very excited as I'm really hoping that this, along with a new opportunity just hovering on the horizon, is really going to help me make great striding steps forward with my plan B...

...there is much to do and now that I have a few small projects tied up and out of the way, I need to really knuckle down, focus and put all my creative energy into creating a strong, brand new body of what I hope will be great work...

...I won't be blogging too much over the next few weeks so please bear with me as creating this portfolio of new designs has to be my priority, but I'm hoping (and I'm really really hoping, fingers, toes and everything crossed) that I can make the promise of this new opportunity into something real & that come the New Year I'll have some exciting news to tell...

...So please, wish me luck everyone and I'll be re-surfacing in the not too distant future with what I hope will be a great stride forward!...Toodlepip for a bit! xx

1 comment:

  1. oh sounds exciting Im watching ythis space, your work is fantastic, you deserve what ever is around that corner!! xx

    ReplyDelete