Monday, 9 June 2014

'aye aye sailor...'

…June Bootcamp is now well underway, and this months' theme is 'Nautical'… There's lots of imagery I've been wanting to have a go at for ages here, so I'm loving this theme! As usual, Lilla provides great inspiration so there's heaps to get stuck into and draw. I thought you might like to see one of the drawings I've been working on from the 'mini' stage worked up into colour, so here's my sailor... I'm not sure whether he'll make his way into the final piece because the idea for this month is to make a piece suitable for wall art, and I'm actually still really enjoying working on the theme of faces that we were set for the 'mini' back in Mays' assignment… So, all things 'nautical people' has been my starting point and off we go! Anyway 'Me Hearties' must dash as lots to do but will post more soon. x

1 comment: