Wednesday, 8 January 2014

spring fair …

spring fair flyer ©bee brown 2014
… Now that the Beanies, both Little and Big, are back at school, it's time to knuckle down and prepare for the Spring Fair… this show takes place every year and is a large fair pretty similar to Surtex in the U.S… It's a lovely show to walk with so much artwork to see… There are also lots of beautiful new products ready and waiting for the buyers to come along and get into the shops… a great opportunity to see what's going to be in the shops soon…

… I just thought I'd show you a little peek of my flyer as the lovely people who show my work will be there too… if you are going along, do pop in and say hello! They'd love to see you!

… I'll post my full flyer and details of the show soon (and hopefully a bit later in the month some post show-photos too!) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment