Thursday, 5 December 2013

pinch me!...

 … wowzers! something totally amazing to share today … my work (and a few of my words!) are being featured in the latest edition of FLOW magazine… here are a couple of pages from the Dutch edition with the International edition becoming available early next year. This is just incredible beyond belief and I feel so very fortunate for this exposure and to be featured among the pages of such a beautiful magazine...

… I was contacted by one of their lovely journalists last year whilst they were putting together a spread all about the amazing Lilla Rogers and her MATS course. Thank you so much Lilla and Flow… may it lead to lovely things. xx

3 comments:

  1. Saw this the other day on someone's feed great news. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Ladies!!! Yipeeee :-) xx

      Delete