Thursday, 12 December 2013

christmas pressie tags…

 …my little design hive has come a long way since I first began posting back in February, and as a way of saying thank you to all of you who have been supporting me on my busy bee adventures this year, I have created some free, download-able Christmas pressie tags! Hope you like them! If you would like to print them just use the following steps:

1. click on the image that you would like to print…

2. copy it to your desk top…

3. print as many on your home printer as you would like, for free!

… I'm hoping that 2014 will bring lots more fun and inspiration into the hive, and I'm also hoping there will be some projects that I have been working on this year that I will be able to share with you too… so, in the meantime, happy present wrapping and
T H A N K  Y O U…! Have fun xx



Please note that these images are still © bee brown…should you wish to use them in any other capacity that just home printing, please send me a message. Any commercial use without permission is  in breach of the lovely copyright protected law! Ta!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your tags Bee - will defo be printing some of those off for some last minute pressies later - have a good one.

    Sx

    ReplyDelete