Tuesday, 2 July 2013

tiny envelopes & buttons...

We are looking at our collections of 'things' this week in Lillaland - it's all in the name of this weeks topic of learning about the gift market...

I like to collect things, but I'm imagining for the sake of this project, the things need to be relatively small, so I'm focusing on my love of collecting those small little packets, tags & envelopes that manufacturers give you with all the spare buttons & adornments in when you buy new clothes. I have found some lovely ones, even some with doilies inside! Of course, I love all the buttons too...!

Fairy Godmother Lilla wants us to scan, draw and generally make lots of little 'images' of the things in our collection which will then go towards our main assignment given tomorrow... where will it lead... watch this space... much fun!!

1 comment: