Wednesday, 24 July 2013

a for aubergine...

A for Aubergine ©bee brown 2013
...One of the wonderful things about the MATS course (yes, I'm still talking about it ... that's how good it was!), is that I got to meet lots of like-minded creative types...

We've decided to start a bit of a personal group project, and create some designs for the letters of the alphabet, and then post them on our blogs (or wherever). There aren't any strict rules or deadlines, so whenever I get the chance, I'll pop mine here in the Design Hive...

Here's my beginning letter ... I saw some wonderful aubergines in the supermarket today and that's what gave me the inspiration for my 'A' ... still not really the weather for coats, but never mind...

'B' to follow, when it takes it's fancy...

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so full of fun! I should hop onto the Alphabet project...ummmm
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete